2.12.2008

Some things never change













Take this test!


You're yellow, the color of joy and energy — two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person — you!





So I was interested to learn that I am still the same ol' kait when it comes to my personality traits. I know i've changed quite a bit, Macy and I were talking about this the other day. I feel marriage really changes you, along with moving away from family and friends. Sometimes I feel like i'm super boring and majorly depressed. Believe it or not I actually went on PAXIL for about a year, until I realized how F'd up being on medication was. I don't even take ibuprofen anymore. I'm so anti putting anything un-natural into my body. Which brings me to my next point.....










Have any of you read this? It's freakin amazing! Totally in your face and I love it! Some find it rather offensive so if the title throws you off, you better stay away. The book is basically a lifestyle change and these babes mos def know what they are talking about.


Anyhow, weather wasn't bad today. Looking forward to the time I can see my grass again, it's just slushy nasty mess outside which results in messy pups! Oh well. Also looking forward to
*Cheer tryouts for Jen
*Kendra's baby showers
*California
and JORDI MOVING UP! Yay! Totally love her new roomie too

All to come within the next month or so!

5 comments:

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

um ya LOVED the book!!!! I seriously didn't eat anything for a month after i read it!

Laura Edwards said...

I heard about that book! Maybe I should give it a try...
Good to hear from you!

So Jordi's moving up here? That is way cool!

I know what you mean about marriage & moving changing you. I've gone through those same emotions as well. Luckily I can get past them and enjoy the present life!

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

Kaity next time we hang out I want to snag that book from ya... Sound good? Im just too cheap to go out and buy it, but I hear its amazing.

Macy

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

LOL...I took that test like 2 months ago, and I was yellow too!

klove said...

I seen this book highlighted on GoVeg.com awhile back....I'll have to get it. Can I just say, going Veg was the best think I've ever done. Thanks for giving the kick in the butt to finally do it :)