2.20.2008

What do you think??










First & Foremost let me apoligize for the ridiculous pictures and lack of makeup. Ahaha, if you can't laugh at yourself then you live a sad life. That's all I have to say about though.

I am so sick of my hair, in fact I haven't had it done for 3 months!! That's probably the longest I have ever gone in my life. It's just a blah brown right now, just brown! I had it colored brown with the intention of later adding highlights but let's just say I never got around to it. Now i'm wanting someting more fun! RED.... what do you think?
Hate Ashlee Simpson but LOVE her new(er) color.Can I pull it off? I mean I am very fair, like glow in the dark! It's just how I am , blame my damn english heritage. Should I just stay dark brown? Blonde???? Ahhhh I love getting my hair done but lately I just can't decide what I want. I need help, advice, opinions!


4 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Howdy! Yes- I am interested in the cleanse. Well, I'd like to learn more about it first, then see if it's something I could actually pull off.

I have always loved your hair with blonde in it. So that is my opinion. I know exactly how you feel, I had blah brown FOREVER! I just barely put some blonde in on Monday. I plan to slowly go more and more blonde. I am excited!! Good luck with your decision.

kate said...

Kaity Baker!!
Long time no see! I'm glad that you found me.. As for the red hair.. DO IT.. It's just hair.. I think with your complexion that you could pull it off.. IF all else fails just dye it back. Remember when we went to Taylor's cabin in Pine Valley?? Oh remember the days!

Karamea said...

i think you could pull of the redhair look! ashlee has light skin too! remember when i was black and you were white. hahaa i'm no longer black. i'm inside way too much. i think i'm actually a vampire.

anyway! yes i'd love to do it with you! i'm hoping that start date will work because i have to leave for florida on the 15th and i'm gonna wanna eat at my favorite restaurant so i might have to wait till i get back which is the 18th.
so we'll see.

as for the face2face program! you should look into it! there should be a gym up there that does it? i go to the summit down here so i'll ask for you!

Karamea said...

i think you could pull of the redhair look! ashlee has light skin too! remember when i was black and you were white. hahaa i'm no longer black. i'm inside way too much. i think i'm actually a vampire.

anyway! yes i'd love to do it with you! i'm hoping that start date will work because i have to leave for florida on the 15th and i'm gonna wanna eat at my favorite restaurant so i might have to wait till i get back which is the 18th.
so we'll see.

as for the face2face program! you should look into it! there should be a gym up there that does it? i go to the summit down here so i'll ask for you!