2.19.2008

Think Again

Before devouring that burger from some fast food joint, check this shiz out! Damn Skinny Bitch, I hate you for making me think again (or three or four or five times) before eating pretty much anything. I couldn't even touch my pasta last night (and I made it!) Just veggies and sauce for me. Let alone the entire week and half i've gone without my beloved diet coke. Ooooh.



This is my new everest. I have a 101 oz. water bottle , yes that's what I said 101 effing fluid ounces of aqua! Wow, not to say i've finished it in one day yet, but I do consume atleast 3/4.

On another note, am thinking about doing THE MASTER CLEANSE. Back when I worked at St.George Day Spa, the R.N. that did colonhydrotherapy was obssesed with this baby. Consistently informing us of the long term health benefits that come from doing the master cleanse. I'll keep ya posted on my progress, i.e. if I actually decide to do it!

4 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

What are the details of the cleansing?

Karamea said...

my best friend did the master cleanse for 10 days! it was hard for her at first obviously but got easier as days went by! if you start it up let me know..i'm considering it too!!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Yeah my # is the same and you better be giving me a call when you come to town that would be so good to see you! I got the bedding in Salt Lake up by the foothills.

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

How awesome! When are you going to start? Give me the details because I think I might want to do it with you. Im sick right now so that probably wouldnt be the best thing for me at momment, but I could alway be a few days behind you. Give me the 411 baby!