2.21.2008

Firsts

1. Who was your first prom date?
Brock Lyman, Junior Prom, Junior Year (I still wasn't even 16!)


2. Who was your first roommate?
Tresseca (that was a disaster, freaking crazy person who always accused me of stealing her clothes. Hello! She was a foot taller than me and had like 50 lbs on me, what was I going to be able to fit into!)


3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Margarita in Mexico, my dad got me this when I was like 15!

4. What was your first job?
Nanny for the Rawlings

5. What was your first car?
Ha! My parents tried to make me drive this dodge truck that was older than I was, I refused and so they bought me a '97 white saturn. I loved that little car, so many memories. Like when we TRASHED it when Kendra was going to get it! Ahahaha.

6. Who was the first person you texted today?
Jon

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
person? my doggies

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I don't know

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I've been flying since before I can remember. Dad's always had an airplane.

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was with you?
Katie Roquet, we snuck out to meet Travis Read and Clint Demas. We hung out on the Bloomington Golf Course and then snuck into the Duke's pool. Lame...

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Chelsea Bird, does anyone even remember her?

12. Where was your first sleep over?
That I can remember? Chelsea Bird's house, she lived next door. I was daring!

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Mom & Dad's

15.what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Press the SNOOZE button

16. What was the first concert you ever went ?
Santana with dad.

17. First tattoo or piercing?
Ears

18. First foreign country you went to?
Mexico to visit my birth family.... ok fine, Mexico just for vacation.

19. 1st crush?
Ben Prince in 3rd grade! Haha!

20. 1st kiss?
Travis Read, see #10

21. When was your first detention?
restitution when I was a junior

22. What was the first state you lived in?
California

23. Who was the first person to break your heart?
Joshua Stuart Lee

23 is a weird number to stop on.....

6 comments:

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

FIRST, your page is super cute!!! I love the new layout SECOND you would look sooooo cute as a redhead... the only thing is its SUPER SUPER hard to upkeep cause the color fades soo freakin fast, the best thing to do is get a color depositing shampoo right after you dye it and use it all the time( my fav. is Arttech ( sp?) i think its called Red Clover, AND I also think that Redken has the best red's if you are going to dye it :) THIRD I totally think we should do the book thing...Right now I am reading kite runner.. you read? I havent read wicked.. who is the author?... long commet ill be done ..:)

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

What does the Master cleanse consist of exactly?? I really need to do a cleanse!

karlee said...

Hey Katiy! I loved this post. Yes I remember Chelsea Bird, what happened to her anyway? She was always a super nice person. You seem happy, glad to see that.

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

Oh this was so funny to read. I love you girl... you kill me.

Stephanie said...

We actually bought the entertainment center, it was a gift from mom and dad for our wedding. And hello? Why haven't we gotten together yet? I belong to 24 Hour Fitness, go to the Sugarhouse one, but want to change gyms. Any good ideas? Call me, or give me your freaking number so I can call you!

Mikelle said...

Kaity, I'm glad your on here i didn't recognize you as a brunette at first it looks good on you.