1.18.2008

Catching up

So since it's been forever (again). Seems I have some 'splainin to do. First off let me apoligize, my posts NEVER have pictures. Blame it on not having internet at my house, Jon can't conform to either Direct TV or Dish (neither of them have ALL the lame sports channels he "needs"). I swear he's a little anal. So it's been nothing but basic cable and solitaire for the past little bit! Anyhow Merry Christmas, followed by a Happy New Year. Both we're spent here at the effing North Pole! Remind me why I agreed to moving here in the first place. We had alot of fun however. Instead of doing Christmas for eachother, we adopted a little boy from the Angel Tree and gave him a great Christmas. This is something we've decided to do every other year! Brings the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Thanks to family and friends we got some really great gifts, including 2 new Ipods and 2nd ROW COURTSIDE JAZZ TICKETS!!
New Year was spent up at Jon's sister's house. We LOVE Jen and Pat and their super cute little boy! Josh is our one and only nephew as of now and we can't get enough of him. We love hanging out with these guys! We're lucky they're some of our best friends.
Speaking of New Year, i'm not one for resolutions. Instead I like to think of all the wonderful things that 2008 holds in store for me!
*I promise this will be my LAST picture-less post! I have many great things to blog about*

JAZZ GAME (we had to practically wipe the players sweat off of us
OUR NEW PUP (A little Jack Russell named Cosmo)
SISTER KENDRA (Did I mention it's girl??)

8 comments:

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Awe...well it sounds like you had a great holiday season!! That is awesome to hear!
Oh and don't you love the new ipods? I love putting movies on mine, and Sean... he just loves playing with anything electronic..lol.
I wish I could write more, but M needs me...
XOXO,
JH

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am excited to see you at my shower! Thanks for sending me your address! I am glad you are good, and yay for your sister having a girl, what is she going to name it?

The Mursets said...

Hi Kaity! Check out our blog:
themursets.blogspot.com

Monica (Spendlove) Murset

Laura Edwards said...

Good to hear from you! Which Jazz game did you guys go to? We are jealous of the floor seats you had! We get a few Jazz tickets from Matt's work (18th row). We thought our seats we pretty good, but you have proved us very wrong!

Karamea said...

a girl! that's way fun. you're definitely going to spoil her! i'm trying to get up to salt lake..so as soon as that happens i will let you know! we need to catch up!

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

So I cant remember if I told you that you are a HORRIBLE blogger, hahaha you never post! And you are the one who kept telling me to get one! But ANywho, ya we NEVER come north of... maybe Leeds... haha so if you do come down call and we will go to lunch or something its def. been too long. Hope all is well
Jenny

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

p.s. I have had both dish and direct t.v. and Direct is the way to go :)

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

I can't believe Kendra is having a baby. Now it is your turn so her little girl can have someone to play with. You really need to come down and visit me! It has been way to long!