12.02.2007

Although it seems

I am NOT dead, nor have I fallen off the face of the planet. I am simply a major slacker whose life has been, for lack of a better word, CRAZY! Everything from my new job (I am a nanny for the cutest little 1 year old girl named Liberty), Jon's Birthday, 25 yay! and MY birthday. Trip to California for a WEEK, THANKSGIVING, effing world war 3 (LONG story) and yet another divorce for daddy :(. Oh my first ever calling in church Primary Secretary (I never even went to primary as a child...), helping our friends move to their new house (yay for them!!) and the most snow I have EVER seen in my life all over my yard! Wow, I haven't blogged in a very very very long time. However I was tagged (a couple times), so here are a few random tid bits about myself....

#1 * I am horrible at cleaning! Blame it on always having a cleaning lady. I am a very tidy person, i.e. making sure everything LOOKS amazing, but when it comes to the nitty gritty deep cleaning I am the WORST. I've never "scrubbed" anything in my life :(. I would rather throw a dish away then have to soak and scrub it by hand. Good thing I have a husband who learned everything from his mom!

#2 * I am completely obsessed with counting things (the tiles on the floor, the mile posts on the road, the number of split ends I have) It's BAD and I honestly can't help it.

#3 * My nose is too small for my body, not just looks wise. I honestly don't receive enough oxygen. I've gotten surgery for it and everything, but nothing seems to help. I'm just out of luck

#4 * I have to use a childs toothbrush!! Not even joking, something about my mouth and teeth being so small(You'd NEVER guess with how loud I am. It's weird, people make fun, whatev. Every dentist I have ever gone to has told me that using a soft child's toothbrush is what I need to do. So weird...

#5 * I have some really weird sleeping habits. I can't sleep with any part of my body hanging off the bed. It's a weird childhood thing that i've never been able to kick (and no I am not telling why, it's too embarassing). I also grind my teeth really bad, apparently yell at my husband, and twitch like crazy.

NOW it's my turn. I tag Camille Ence, Tara Barnes, and Jin-Hee!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your list of possible activites seem to excite me to a level of minor shaking. Hello, dinner...yum. Temple square...have to go. Ice skating...hysterical. And yes...the snow was very foreign to me as well. I just sat inside and shivered for the whole 6 hours it fell. Call me! (435) 467-7968

Karamea said...

you're alive!!!
and guess what..if i haven't told you...i'm moving back. yep...at least for a little bit.
nate and i have some making up to do. and i have lots of money to save!
i'll be in st. george, but we'll definitely be making lots of trips up north so we should catch up for sure!

Laura Edwards said...

Good to hear from you! How are things going? Settling down now? We need to get together over the Christmas Break, ok?!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

It's good to see your alive! I enjoyed reading your tag. I didn't know any of those things about you.

Flourish Photography said...

I count things too you are not alone, yeah there is someone else that has that funny habit. :-)

Photo By Emilie said...

HI!! I just got your message on my blog. I had it set to moderate comments and didn't notice it was sitting there waiting for me. Good thing you didn't cuse - otherwise I couldn't have posted it:) Are you kidding me!! I would absolutely love to do your photos. You blog is darling and that puppy - oh my goodness!! I think a maternity shoot for Kendra would really great. I think being pregnant is such a neat time that everyone should capture. Besideds pregnant women and glowy and gorgeous!! In 2007 my sittings are $30($15 back towards prints). They are going up to $50($25 back towards prints) in 2008. You are welcome to pre-buy for #30 and use it in 2008. My print prices are on my site www.photobyemilie.com. Ring me we'll get you all set!! 801.808.3669. So fun to hear from you!!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Okay, luv. Did you see that I posted my tagged items on my blog?

Love you and can't wait to see you if not sooner then next Christmas!

JinHee

Gayle Lambert said...

Hi Kaity: It's your aunt Gayle!!! Cute blog. Check mine out at dlambertfamily@blogspot.com! Not too bad for this old lady anways! Love ya, G