10.13.2009

Nearly a year

{forgive the quality of these, they were taken with my little point & shoot}
I can hardly believe it. This has been the fastest year of my life! Halle is going to be one in just a few short weeks. I find myself becoming so consumed in the everyday that I forget to slow down. When I do, I look at her and think... that's my baby? I realized I haven't taken a single picture of her in over a month. (again... i've just been busy, hardly an excuse right?).
{Stay tuned for her 1 year pics... we're totally trashing the cake}

6 comments:

Cassidy Legg said...

look at all that hair... jealous

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

I cant believe how big she is getting! She is soo cute! She has a TON of hair! Kasias wont grow!!! Whats up with that? :)

The Mursets said...

I wish Ava had that much hair! She is adorable...Ava is turning one on Sunday and I can't believe it...where does time go?!?!
I can't wait to see Halle get in to her cake!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

Oh Kaity, she is so cute! Her hair is totally growing in so cute, she is darling.

Natalie said...

She is so freakin cute! I love her long hair, Kenz is still such a baldy and I am dying to be able to put it in pigtails. I'm pretty lame and wasn't going to dress Kenz up for Halloween but Keith and I were at Babies R Us and he wanted to get her a little disney costume cuz they were on sale so she is now going as Tinkerbell and if I can throw costumes together I'll be Wendy and Keith, Captain Hook. I was leaning towards a lion (cuz she growls) but Keith never takes an interest in her clothes and he wanted her to have a cute dress for her B-day.
As far as walking, she takes a couple steps on her own at a time but that's it. Honestly, I haven't encouraged it either cuz she cruises and crawls like crazy and I figure she'll learn to let go when she wants to.
They're already growing up way too fast! I also don't feel the need to rush the milestones.
And Kaity, you are not a bad mom. I know you both love Halle and are doing the best you can and it shows! Will you be in Utah for Christmas? We would lOVE to see you!

Anonymous said...

oh my heck! She's changed SO much!! So cute!