10.26.2009

somebody's turning one

The amazingly talented Heidi JUST posted these to her photo blog, obviously I could not wait to share! Heidi is amazing, really she is. I love learning from this beautiful and creative person. Go check out her blog for more fun pics!






{This little girl has more attitude than most teenagers}

{See what I mean?}

{"Fun" facts about this shoot}
*The onesie was made by my lovely mother in law Karen, and myself. (the actual one pictured may or may not have been our second go around....)*
*I googled and you tubed how to make the giant cupcake cake, spent hours making a special candy mold and attempting to make the cake.... as you can see there is NO giant cupcake cake*
*SO CUPCAKE is a lifesaver in time crunch "cake emergencies"*
*Yes I really did go through all that trouble just so she could trash the cake*
*Another failed attempt was a birthday hat.... hence the adorable tiara. Somebody remind me that I am not as crafty as I think I am*
*Halle got so frustrated with me during this shoot that she started banging her head on the ground and in the cake... remember, I'm a good mom*
*Is she REALLY going to be 1 in 5 short days??*

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! It's absolutely adorable! And you are totally justified in all your efforts just to get a "cute" picture! It's what we do!

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

those are my favorite 1 year old pics i have ever seen. really, i love them so much

The Mursets said...

She is so adorable! I love ALL of those pictures!

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

She is SOOO cute! I will PAY you to help me do ones like that for Kasia in December!! I cant wait to see our family pictures! Thanks Kaity!!

Natalie said...

OK, so I'm sitting here looking at these DARLING pictures and I had to show Keith. So I turn the screen to him as I say "Oh my gosh, she is the PRETTIEST baby I have ever seen!" Yes I am admitting here that your baby is cuter than mine, don't tell Kenzie!

Heather Stott said...

she is soooo cute!!! love these pictures! love the one witht he sassy attituse and the dirty face! haha... she is SO cute!

Rachael said...

I love these! How adorable!

Katie & Benten Shober said...

So stinkin cute!!

Troy and Tara Barnes said...

oh she is so cute those pictures are adorable I can't believe she is one either time flies!

kate said...

She's gorgeous.

Love all of these darling picture!!

MeganDan said...

she is SO ADORABLE!! really. when i have a baby, will you hook me up with this wonderful heidi! actually, i want some with just dan and i. email me info, would you?

meg.allen101@gmail.com

Angela said...

Halle is so beautiful and the pictures are the cutest ever. I hope her birthday was great.