10.30.2009

Happy "Halle" ween!

We started our Halloween Festivities a little early this year.
(translation : I started decorating for fall and halloween in early September....)



Last weekend Pat & Jen invited us to the Nielson Halloween Party. We love Pat's family and LOVE Jen & Pat for always inviting us and making us feel like part of the family. We can't wait to spend Halloween with you guys trick or treating.
{lil' sis Morgan- Halle bug - Joshy boy}

This week we continued with the halloween spirit (in which some may or may not have had a choice in participating) and carved pumpkins. I was happy to start the tradition!
{Pumpkin Seeds}
Yup, they didn't exactly turn out. Why do I even try to be like Martha sometimes?


{BATMAN}
by scott
so talented when it comes to using knives

{YODA}
by Jonathan
he's a bit on the amazingly artsy side



{Jack Skeleton}
by Jill
to go with her Nightmare Before Christmas decorations


{BOO!}
by Kaity
I know, right? Don't even ask how long this crap show took me


{Scary}
ok maybe the lack of talent on my part is the only thing frightening

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Keith says- John I think the Yoda is awesome, Katie you're going to have to work on the "boo" JK

Unknown said...

Those pumpkins are really good!! Looks like you guys had a fun time.