7.06.2009

Happy 4th of July!

Our 4th was a blast! We spent lots of time with family.... swimming, bbq-ing, having tons of fun, and eating lots of yummy snacks! I even made blue and pink rice crispie treats (the RED didn't exactly turn out...) . We all went to the Bees game later but around 11:00pm with the game still going Jon and I had to get Halle home. She was so not having anymore of sitting there for 4 hours! All of that and we didn't even get to see fireworks on the 4th! There's always next year...


Halle & Retlee



Joshy boy & Halle bug. They're so cute together!



Pretty little Morgan




This pic cracks me up... it's so fun trying to get 3 little kids to look at you!





FUN at the BEES game



And since we didn't want to wait around for 5 hours to see the fireworks.... these are from last weekend at Taylorsville Dayzz


4 comments:

Curtis said...

Hey I'm glad they still had that dress at Old Navy. She looks so cute. Love the BIG hairbow. Tiff

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo ready to not carry her in her car seat anymore but she can't sit up good in a shopping cart even strapped in yet. Plus I'm a germaphobe... ALso, having 2 little kids I have to have my hands pretty free for Gabby's needyness.
20lbs, you turn them around, or one year old. I did it at about 9 months with gabby, she was 21 lbs by then.

BRITAX is the best out there. By far the safest and most comfortable. The Britax Marathon and Decathalon are what models I have purchased, I love them both. IT is what I'll put stella in for sure.

HOw cute is your little girly! I love your header picture of her. To die for!

The Nielsons said...

Kaity - I cannot believe you put that picture of my kids on here!! Halle, of course, still looks cute. I giggled so hard - they look retarded. I'm tempted to wake up Pat to make him look. I need all these cute pictures you have - make me a disc! I don't take any cause I see you are. Also, you need to pass the camera around so that YOU are in some of the pictures! I'm calling you tomorrow to talk...
Love you! Jen

Natalie said...

Halle is gorgeous! And you know, she could completely skip crawling and it would be fine. Mackenzie is just so dang energetic, and non-cuddly, it really didn't surprise me that she crawled early. And think of it this way, because Halle isn't crawling she isn't climbing into things she shouldn't be in and getting into every drawer, cabinet and nook and cranny:) Or maybe she is. Anyways, we miss you guys and I think you should make a trip out here sometime very soon. For sure, we'll see you at Christmas because we'll be in Utah for at least a week