6.24.2009

Hobbes vs. The Dog Park


One thing I love (yes i'll admit, there are a choice number of "things" I love in Salt Lake) are the dog parks. Hobbers loves to run around a pretend he is a big dog, running over all the small dogs, getting tossed around by german shepards and what not..... Luckily Millrace Dog Park is right down the street from our house.





Oh these guys might like it too.....

Halle could watch the dogs for hours, she gets so excited and "talks" and claps at any dog who happens to look her way.

3 comments:

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

I love love love your pics of your little princess. Sooooooo cute!

Hobbes looks like he's having an awesome time! Such a cutie.

DaynaDouble said...

What a precious little doll you have and yes she looks like a doll and not a real baby. STG has a dog park too but my pug doesn't like it he just sits at my feet and looks at me like "When can we go home" He is very unsociable.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want to go to a dog park!