7.13.2009

Crawling?

it's more of an army crawl/slide/scoot/wiggle but it works for her
she would really rather roll (suprisingly really fast) all over


Playing with Uncle Tys
What can I say? He's her fav....


Luckily Halle is all better and back to her normal self. I took her into her doctor for her first "sick" visit ever! She had been a super picky eater and really hadn't been eating at all, she also had a fever which lasted more than 2 or 3 days (which automatically ruled out teething) and after a night of being up with her every couple of hours we decided something must really be up. I mean, Halle has always slept through the night. So we took her in and sure enough she had a UTI, it was so sad! Does anyone even know how bad those hurt?? Poor little girl. They had to stick a catheter up there and she just sat and screamed at me the entire time. It was heartbreaking. Then a couple of days later she ended up getting a yeast infection (a nasty side effect of the antibiotic). However everyone at Families First Pediatrics is wonderful. Halle's usual ped was not working but we loved who we saw, he was so nice and didn't even charge us for the catheter or the visit since we don't have insurance. We are so lucky. Really if you live in the salt lake valley and have kids you need to take them into Families First, all of the doctors there are so great.

5 comments:

Heather Stott said...

ok she is seriously SO beautiful,

and I do my pictures larger by editing the Html when I am composing a new post, you see where it says the height and size and I change that to 1.5 times bigger ( I do the math on a calculator) haha.. I don't think this is the best way it can be done but it was the way that I understood how to do it so that’s the way I do it. I hope you got what I meant, ALSO, when I was reading up on how it was done, because I goggled "how to make your blog pictures larger" or something like that, it says to also change the s400 to s800, so I do that but I honestly don't know if it does anything, ok, this may make NO sense to you, and don't feel bad! Ill go over it one more time.... up load your picture normally and then click on the HTML tab, it’s right next to the compose tab, above the “preview” button, then change the numbers on the height and width… and then there is also something that says …/s400/.. And I change the 4 to an 8. I am guessing the s means size?? Good luck.

Heather Stott said...

looks like you figured it out even though I rambeled on like an idiot! way cute!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

She is a doll!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh that is so sad! Yea for her crawling though!!! Nixon did the army crawl/scoot until just barely at 10 months.

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

Thats cute! Thats what Kasia does! You walk out of the room for a second and you go back and they are across the room! Its insane! We REALLY need to get together! Cody said something about a BBQ Monday??