2.01.2009

Halle's Blessing Day

Wow! I feel so on top of things. I'm actually posting about something that happened today! We can thank the Superbowl for keeping everyone occupied :).
Today we blessed Halle and everything went better than I even imagined. Jonathan gave her a wonderful blessing and we had alot of friends and family there to support us.

She started out the day like this....
And by the time we got home from church, ended up like this


Luckily Maga always makes it better



Family & Friends






My gorgeous sistas (haha, Ken and Jen)

Natalie & Kasia

Jill & Sam

Jon & Scott... being Jon & Scott

The mom's. We love them!

Thank you again to everyone who came(Laura & Matt, Jenna, Clarke Family, etc...). It really means alot to me. I was so so so happy to see everyone, I almost started crying! I didn't get pics of alot of people, sometimes I am the worst at making sure to take pictures.

9 comments:

Kim G said...

So Pretty!!

The Mursets said...

You look GREAT Kaity! Halle is so adorable, her dress is gorgeous, and she looks so much like you! Congratulations on your special day!

Derek and Tomi said...

i got to tell ya.. you have a beautiful little daughter! sounds like you had a gun time with both families!

Cassidy Legg said...

cass_legg@hotmail.com

she looks so cute. and whats this i hear about you stealing my girls??

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

She is still beautiful!!! I want to see her again. I totally have that disk ready, can I send it to you, sorry I wasn't around the other day.

We were totally coming to the blessing, but Rhett's grandma passed away and the viewing was on sunday in Mona, we were totally gone. Sorry to miss it, she looked beautiful and so do u!!! call me k

Cassidy Legg said...

KAity and Jen want to move up with u next year :)

Kim Martin said...

So cute! I love your hair color!

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

She is so cute!! I am glad we could make it! Ours is March 1st! Ya better be there!!! :)

Laura Edwards said...

It was a wonderful blessing! I am happy that we were able to come and support.

She is a cute, cute baby!