1.19.2009

2 months

I can't believe she's already past 2 months! I swear time flies! Here are her 2 month stats

Height {85th percentile}
Weight {65th percentile}
Head circumference {40th percentile}
(haha Jon and I both have kinda little heads)
We love her more and more everyday. Check her out in the bumbo, she's been sitting by herself in it for quite a while now. Probably helps that her head is on the small side.
She is always blowing bubbles and she drools like crazy, hope it doesn't mean she's teething. Her doc said it's just excess saliva she hasn't figured out how to swallow yet.
Halle is constantly chatting away, takes after mom that's for sure. She'll have full on "conversations" with anyone who will look at her. I love it.
She has almost rolled over, but mainly just rolls up on her side all the time!
As for me...

I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions so here are some things I'm looking forward to for '09.



Gym atleast 3-4 times per week



Cooking dinner



Running



Drinking more water



and less Diet Coke (stupid Sonic Happy Hour)



Up OUR (as a family) church attendance



Trips to St.George (someday I WILL move back)



Enjoying everyday moments



Taking more pictures



Loving life as it is, instead of how I think it should be



and as 2009 goes on, I will be a better blogger.

10 comments:

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Awe....I miss you already! Happy 2 months!

The Mursets said...

She is such a doll & she looks like her momma! I hope you are doing well.

Laurel said...

She looks like you! And I got your comment on my photoblog. You're so cute! I'd love to photograph you! Do you want to do the shoot I described? I'm down for whatever else, too! We can also do family pictures if you haven't done those with your little bundle yet. Lemme know! I'm excited to see you!

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

She is soooo cute!! Where did you get that cute flower on her head! I want one! Its too cute! :) I will have your bow soon! :)

Jocelyn said...

She is so Stinkin cute!! She looks just like you!

Mikelle said...

So cute...she looks JUST like you!

Rachael said...

Kaity! I came across your blog through Karlee (Larson) Lemon's blog. I had no idea you had had a baby & that you were even married! ha ha. It's been so long.. my brother Tim (that you were friends with) he and his wife just had a baby at the beginning of the month (new years baby!) It's so fun to watch them grow day after day and get cuter by the minute! I saw that you got newborns taken & that's awesome but if you want anymore I'd love to take some! I have my own photography company (Rachael Tyler Photography) you can check out my website at www.rachaeltyler.com
Anyways, it's good to see you're doing great!!

Photo Master 0213 said...

#1 - She is the cutest baby. What a face she has (on her little head)

#2 - I currently don't have a gym membership on account of my 2nd job, but I'm thinking about quitting and 24 in Taylorsville is really close to where we live and my work! It would be fun to have a work out buddy

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh kaity she is SOOO cute!

Gianne said...

Kaity I haven't seen you in forever! You weren't even pregnant the last time I saw you. Your baby is so cute. I want to squeeze her! I hope everything is going well.