12.30.2008

Nichole is amazing!

Picture overload!
A couple weeks ago, I went up to Nichole's and she took these pics of Halle. We had so much fun! We were laughing so hard because she kept making the funniest little faces. Nichole is so good and I love Ever! Anytime she would notice Halle she would book it over and try to grab her. It was hilarious. These are some of my favs, I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. You're going to have to wait for my VERY favorite, because it's being saved for her birth announcement.















Also I need addresses ASAP! Email them to me
kaitlinjlambert@yahoo.com

5 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

hey lover face! its shawntae. your baby is so gorgeous! please bring her into work so I can hold her.

The Clarks said...

Halle is so adorable, of course she looks like you. When things settle down a bit we need to get together and catch up.

Megan and Curtis said...

Hey Kaity! I'm so glad I found your blog. It's been a long time. Your daughter is beautiful. My email address is megan.graff@hotmail.com. Please keep in touch!

MeganDan said...

She's beautful. So happy for you guys. Where do you live?

The Nigburs said...

My favorite is the third from the bottom!