2.10.2009

I did it!

Before... (see I couldn't even hold her, I didn't want her to see me until after, when I could make it all better)


After... Right when she got done, SO sad!
Before... Poor Retlee, she had no idea what was coming
After... she actually cried more than Halle


So as you can see, actually I didn't do it, in fact I couldn't even watch! On saturday we took the girls to get their ears pierced... I was so nervous, but at the same time I wanted her to have pretty little earrings. Kendra is such a trooper and had no problems at all with Ret. She wasn't even nervous, I should have known I wouldn't be able to handle it. I had to hide when Halle got her 2 month shots done! It ended up with Kendra holding Halle, Kate taking pictures, and me wandering off with Ret to try to keep my mind off of it. It wasn't bad at all. As soon as I heard the chick say that she was done Halle screamed (she had a bit of a delayed reaction) and I ran and grabber her and she stopped.

p.s. even though you can't see in these pictures, Halle got little pearls. I LOVE them!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looks like you guys just became parents not too long ago! Your little girl is adorable.

To answer your question, yes we do Primerica. Are you guys involved up there in Salt Lake. If not, you should plug into Brandon Neil's base shop up in Salt Lake for sure! We are trying to expand our business up there because the people in Salt Lake are on fire.

Again thanks for the comment! Look forward to hearing more from you.

Unknown said...

So cute!

Cody, Natalie, Kasia and Cooper! said...

Oh my gosh! Your so daring!! I could never bring my baby to do that! I want to soooo bad but Cody told me no. :( So now, he has to see your babys so he will like it and let me do it!! :) I cant wait to see her!

Coby said...

Hi, you asked about my camera for sale (it is not digital in case you thought it was). Yes it is still available, you can email me for more info.

By the way, how is taking care of her little ears? I think it is totally cute but haven't looked into it enough to know if it is no big deal or not.