5.28.2008

Quick Post

To let all know that i'm still alive and everything is going so good! I'm back up here in Salt Lake and have been for a while, sorry I didn't realize it's been OVER a MONTH since my last post! Major slacker!! I've been busy busy. Kendra had her baby a couple weeks ago, she's really cute.

Retlee Maree Manzanares

More pictures are to come of her!


Also we find out the sex of the baby on MONDAY!! I'm SO SO SO excited. Everything with the pregnancy is still going really good. No i'm still not showing, in fact I still weigh less than I did before I was pregnant. We can thank the (STILL) throwing up daily for that. Actually I lied, it has subsided some. I only throw up most days :). I can't wait for it all it go away, but I will tell you this much. It will be a LONG LONG time before I do all of this again.

10 comments:

The Mursets said...

Glad to hear you are still alive! I am finally feeling better for the most part. I hope you feel 100% better soon. I am betting you are having a GIRL- please post as soon as you know.

Natalie said...

I kept checking your blog waiting for you to post so I'm excited you did! That's so exciting you get to find out the sex. Our baby was being ADD and didn't give us a great shot but it looks like a girl at this point. Lucky that you're not showing because I popped my belly a couple of weeks ago and now it's very appearent I'm having a baby! That stinks that you're still feeling sick though. Have you had any headaches? Have you felt it moving yet?

Mikelle said...

I can't wait to hear what your having! It sucks that your so sick all the time. That is like my fear that i will be like that one day. But you sound like a trooper! Hang in there i'll be checking back to hear what it is!(if you share it anyway)

JEREMY & JENNY NELSON said...

I just posted about an idea that was inspired by you :) h aha hope you enjoy :) :)

ps. Hope all is well!!!! haven't heard from you in forever! what happened to blogger of the year!

Higbee said...

Are you showing yet? Post a belly pic!! :)

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

Oh my goodness she is so adorable.

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

Tell Kendra congrats and she has such a cute little girl. I can't wait to hear what you are having! I can't believe you aren't even showing.

The Clarks said...

Where is your "Its a girl" post??? I can't waite to get something for your little one, I have seen so much cute stuff lately. If anyone is doing a baby shower for you let me know so I can invite myself or I will have one for you if you give me a list of names and addresses.... I am so excited for you.

Tyler & Macy Kennett said...

"The Clarks" post was from me. I didn't even notice that I was signed into Roris blog when I posted that. OOOpsy.

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Hey...so congratulations! We can't wait to see her over Christmas break!!!

XOXO