4.18.2008

Sunny St.George



So i've been chilling here in St.George. I came down to work for my mom,
seeing as working a "real" job has been impossible because of my "morning sickness".
Can I just say that I am SO SICK OF BEING SICK! I can NOT remember the last time
I went more than a couple hours without throwing up. Zofran even stopped working,
I can't even keep it down. I got some sea bands and have been wearing those around
for a couple weeks. Yeah, I know I look SUPER COOL (they just look like 80's sweatbands).
They seem to help though.St.George has been wonderful though, it's been nice to just hang
out with my mom and sisters. I've also gone to Desert Hills Highschool Cheer practices,
Cassidy has an amazing squad!! I'm so excited for her. Jocelyn was there on wednesday
night too, so it's been so fun to see people I haven't seen for so long.
They both look amazing!!
On another note, I have a doctors appointment on monday. We get to hear the babies
heartbeat and have our first ultrasound. I'm already in my fourth month, so I guess i'm a little
behind on all this but we really wanted to get in with this doctor and she wasn't accepting
new patients. So we're just super lucky we get to see her at all!
I feel like i'm going to be doing quite a bit of commuting between St.George and Salt Lake,
but it's not a bad drive. I could do it with my eyes closed. The hardest part is
being without Jon for so long. He has been SO wonderful lately, gets me breakfast in bed
(just so I can throw it up later) but it really helps. He rubs my back, plays with my hair,
and has just been so sweet. I miss him alot, and it's funny how he has even resorted to
letting Hobbes sleep with him on our bed while i'm gone. He must REALLY miss me,
he usually doesn't even let Hobbes in our room.
Sorry this is super long, so i'll end it now. If anyone is in St.George call or come by Brushfire, i'd love to get together :).

8 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I am so sorry you are sick, I feel so bad for you. I hope it ends soon, really soon!

klove said...

Its awful that you have been so sick. Reading your blog has taken the baby hunger away lol. I really hope that you get better soon. You must be excited to be back in St. George :)

The Mursets said...

I am sorry that you are still sick too. I feel like it is getting worse for me. Blah! I attempted to do a weave today (out of my house) and totally had to run off to throw up. How embarrassing. Good luck at the appointment. Hearing the heartbeat always makes it feel more real. Maybe we will be in STG the same time, and can get together. Email me sometime: monica_sing07@hotmail.com

Laura Edwards said...

It's so good to get an update from you! I am sorry that you have not been feeling well. At least you get to be in St. George! I miss the weather down there!

rickellespinoza said...

oh kaity, i feel your morning sickness pain. I went to the dr this week and am STILL losing weight from throwing up everyday. I didnt realize that brushfire was your mom's place. I have been wanting to get in there and do some fun things. their stuff is so cute! maybe I will try to get in soon. If you want to get together and do lunch or something let me know!

Cassidy Legg said...

Hey you forgot to come on Thursday night. I didnt even get to say bye to you. It was way fun to see you. I hope you start feeling better. Let me know next time you are down k

Karamea said...

i'm sooooo happy i saw you! and so happy you let me vent out my ridiculous life to you!! i've miss you so much!
when you come back down ccall me and lets get camille and go out. maybe to eat? if you're lucky? hahaa or just out for a chat!

The Weston's said...

oh how fun to read!! YES Melessa Brown IS my doctor, and let me tell you that after 3 kids- this was the most wonderful experience at this hospital!!! WAY better than the ghetto one in St. George, and with my first i delivered at a birth center with a midwife ( a total other story) but yeah, i love love love Melessa, and the nurses at the IMC were wonderful. I stayed 2 nights and i TOTALLY recommend it- with my first 2 i wanted to be a super woman and come home the same day, but it was so nice to just lay around for an extra few days- (it totally helps with the healing process :) so- i wasn't sick with my first two, but this pregnancy was terrible terrible- I threw up at Target into my little boys popcorn bag- uhhh i totally understand- it'll go away! I had to have IV therapy because i couldn't keep anything down- 3 times a week i had to go hang out at the cottonwood clinic for 4 HOURS at a time while they pumped me full of stuff- this pregnancy thing takes a lot out of us! so- I TOTALLY agree with throwing that book out! It goes over so many things that are so rare, and make you scared. Just take it one day at a time- so funny that you found me on here! Good luck good luck with everything- i am rooting for you for an early delivery because by the end it is so hard! I went 2 days late with my first, 1 day early with my 2nd and 3 days early with my 3rd, so i never got one of those 10 day early things!!! oh well- we love our little dudes-
take care