3.06.2008

Since I love my little black (not really) friend

Thanks Karamea... I think she is the only one who ever "tags" me.

Five things on my to do list:
1- Take Jordi to the airport tonight. She's going to Disneyland/Palm Springs for a week! (So not fair)
2- Hair Appt. tomorrow (so excited to see Nichole_
3- Wendover this weekend (oh yeah, we're so crazy!)
4- Help Macy pick out paint for her new pad
5- Talk to the bishop about releasing me from being the Primary Secretary! Is it SO bad that I hate it?? I have NO idea what I am doing (hello, I was never even in Primary before this calling, AND it's my first church calling). Plus the rest of the presidency is like 20+ years older than me and have been doing this for years.

Five places I have lived:
1- Sacramento/Fair Oaks, California (back in the days my parents would grow marijuana and have me water it. I was only a child, I didn't know what it was!)
2- Bloomington, Utah. Forever!
3- Fresno/Folsom/Rocklin, California.
4- Back to STG, UT - living alone at my dad's until Kendra and JJ moved in with their twacked out friends with a baby and a pitbull! Hell no! So I moved in with mom and Jenni and Mo until...
5- The North Pole, SLC, UT. Since 2006. I can't beleive it's been that long.

Five jobs I have had:(mind you this isn't even half of them!)
1- The SHAC/City Pool
2- Chili's
3- St.George Day Spa
4- Contempo Tile
5- Christian Roberts Mortgage

Five favorite snacks:
1- Grapes, especially frozen during the summer.
2- Pineapple
3- Jamba Juice ALL fruit smoothies. Ok pretty much ANY fruit! I just love it!
4- Almond m&m's (for sure Karamea)
5- chips & salsa

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1- TRAVEL!!!!! Everywhere, anywhere!
2- Buy a house, or two, or three. You know different locals
3- Pay off debt/loans.
4- Donate, donate, donate. Especially to the humane society.
5- A new car for me and everyone I know. Because who doesn't want a new car?

Five things I miss:
1- Living in STG, weird huh?
2- My dad, he lives in Oklahoma now.
3- My mom and sisters, I really wish they were closer.
4- Friends all over the place
5- SUMMER!!

So I tag, Camille, Tara and Jin-Hee!

8 comments:

The Mursets said...

Aww! Is Jordi up there now? She needs a blog. By the way baby was planned, and I am almost 7 weeks along!

Pulsiphers said...

Hey its nice to see you. Last we say each other is was huge huh. The world is really small looking forward to talking to you more.

Miss Ciara Nicole said...

Kaity I love the quote about marriage haha you rock

Beads Bee Boutique said...

Hey, I didn't know you started as a pot-head so young... :) Love ya Kaity.

Natalie said...

We totally miss you guys! Get out of Utah and move wherever Keith and I move for dental school!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Aha...you tagged me. I'll do it promise.

Anyhow..yeah he is a cutie and is so much fun. When you said he looked like my brother...did you mean Crae?

Kyo is a wonderful big brother and Mcrae adores him!!!! It's really cute.

I love my hair short. Thanks for the compliment! I like doing it up wild and wearing fun hats...so yeah it's awesome!!!

Anyhow..comment back and let me know who's bro you meant...I'm curious now.

XOXO,
JH

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

First of all...ewe!!!

Secondly... I was adopted, so we are not really related. LOL. Sorry, hon.

Anyhow...it's actually kinda cool because in Sean's baby pic when he was M's age..he looks just like him!

Well I'm not sure when we are going to Okc either.... plans have changed... hm.

Maybe we won't see ya till December in Utah :(