3.19.2008

My Pregnancy Quest

I have found the best website for preggie gals!
Call me vain, superficial, whatev but I refuse to gain un-necessary weight with this pregnancy! Unlike others I cannot just drop weight by thinking about it, it takes work. Good thing i've always enjoyed being active and working out. Although I will never be one of those die hard mommy's who run marathon's @ 7 months knocked up! While google-ing random things about pregnancy health and exercise I ran across THIS BLOG. It's Kim(Telford)Guyton's pregnancy quest/journal. Does anyone remember her from highschool? Her blog sent me to the babyfit website and I am newly inspired. I feel like the biggest complainer lately. I have been so sick and all I do is throwup and sleep. I'm sick of this lifestyle, it's so not me! Anyway enough ranting for now. Just thought I would share some newfound knowledge with ya!

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I never got a chance to tell you CONGRATS! I don't know if thats what I'm supposed to be saying though since it was an "unplanned" pregnancy! :) Hahah! But I know your excited! I wish I had some words of wisdom...but you know I've never done the whole pregnancy thing! :)

Anonymous said...

You totally have the right mind set!! So many girls go into pregnancy saying "heck with it.. I'm pregnant let's get fat" It's so not necessary and if you stick to it, it will be so WORTH it in the end!! Pregnancy is the only time in your entire life that your body will actually dip into your genetic fat stores. I've had a soft pudgy stomach my whole life and well.... I know it to be true because after pregnancy my stomach was one I did not recognize!!! You can SO do it! I'm with ya! It's hard... But heck I'm trying my best right now

Natalie said...

Guess what...same thing happened to Keith and I. Yep we're having a baby! The due date is October 31 and we're so excited after freaking out at first like you guys. So we're pregnant together!!!