10.01.2007

Whoa!!


Oh my heck you guys!! BIG NEWS!! NOPE, I'M NOT PREGNANT but my little sister Kendra is. I will admit that I FREAKED at first... she's only 19, and her and J aren't married yet, BUT now i'm stoked. I'm going to be an aunt, yay! I didn't think that would happen for a long time seeing as i'm the oldest and I get a baby in my life (with all the bragging rights) without having to personally go through the pregnancy! What more could someone ask for?? Hehe!
However now I must think seriously! I need advice/input! I have never been pregnant and mom lives in California and there really isn't anyone here to ask advice. What do you do when you're pregnant? I scheduled her doctors appt and I put her on prenatals. She has no idea when she is due (we'll be finding that out) AND she has no idea when her last period was... I guess I am still freaking out a little bit :).
Oh well, CONGRATS sis! Love your guts!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats it, you just go to a dr. They usually don't see you until 9 or 10 weeks anyway. But, yeah, prenatal pills are a must right off the bat! Cool. Your a good sis!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

Wow, what a good big sister. You're totally taking care of her! And thank goodness for the world of blogging to have a world of women to give you advice. And, not to stray from the subject of pregnancy or your sister, but how dang cute is your page! I love the background! haha. how are yoU? I haven't heard from you in a while

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Because my periods are so sparatic... when we found out we were pregnant and I called the dr. he just had me make an appointment. They can do an ultrasound and see how far along she is from that. When I went in I was like 7 weeks pregnant, and we saw a bean with a heartbeat on the ultrasound. Then the Dr. can prescribe some great prenatals and answer any and all questions.

Good luck and great job!

Laura Edwards said...

Wow that is CRAZY! Tell your sister I said Congrats!

Brianna said...

Hey, call me, I found a live in nanny job with an apartment for you and your husband...only prblem is...its in LA. Call me anyway and we can talk about it. 435-862-3463

Cassidy Legg said...

Holy crap how exciting for you guys. Tell her I say Congrats....

Brianna said...

Hey my boss wrote me this email tonight:

Please give me your friend's info (age, schools, experience, husband's work/school, etc. whatever you know) and contact into, email, etc., and your relationship (how long you've known her)

If you are still interested in the job then e-mail me this info okay! briannacarlson@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Camille said...

Hey Kaity...Thanks for the comment, you're so sweet! Your blog is way cute! So, is your husband related to Sean and Hailey Lambert?

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

oh no I am in trouble. Sorry I didn't call you when I was up there it was kind of a crazy trip. I might come up this week! I will give you a call if it happens.

Karamea said...

no way! that's crazy! tell her congrats though!
oh and i completely forgot i had this blog! but now i can keep up on your life!
i'll be home for a bit in december! we need to catch up!!