10.21.2007

O Canada!

LOVE how we're the only ones posing?

I look like a midge next to Jon's fam!




So finally a new post. Much much has been going on, sorry guys! The past couple of weekends have been filled with visits from family and friends. My guest bedroom has been getting PLENTY of use and Jon has been so good with putting up with all of it. Ha! Having a house full of girls all weekend isn't exactly his idea of fun. Lucky for him it's College football season (so I don't really have a husband on Saturdays anyway). I wish I was a better picture taker, something I promise to work on. Our lives have actually been pretty exciting the past couple of months. Many many trips (with much more to come before the new year). Anyway here are a few pics from our Seattle/Canada trip with Jon's fam! So fun!!

2 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

Yay! A new post. You really do look like a midget, just kidding. I love the picture with you guys walking- With your cute glasses and it being a 'candid' shot it reminds me of a celebrity photo.

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

I so love your hair color! You look great in everything! ~Awesome pics!!!