9.11.2007

The "survey"

1. Who is your man? Jonathan James Lambert
2. How long have you been together? Since November 2005... so however long that is.
3. How long did you date? 11 months
4. How old is your man? 25 in November
5. Who eats more? He does for sure! He always says I eat like a bird... whatever!
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did. It was cute, I thought he was joking
7. Who is taller? Let's see, I'm barely 5'1" and he's 6'2"... you do the math.
8. Who sings better? NEITHER! Trust me, never sit by us at church...
9. Who is smarter? Depends...
10. Who's temper is worse? That would be me
11. Who does the laundry? I am SO picky about laundry, i.e. sorting, water temp., products, and making sure it all smells perfect. So I make sure I do it, or I keep close supervision when he attempts it. Hehehe!
12. Who does the dishes? NOT me! Ha! He is weird about the dishes (like they have to be scrubbed spotless BEFORE they go in the dishwasher) so I would mess it up on purpose when I had to do them and I honestly cannot remember the last time I did the dishes. Bwa ha ha!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now he is.
14. Who pays the bills? That would be me, scary thought right?
15. Who is better with the computer? I am much much better.
16. Who mows the lawn? Hobbes likes to eat the grass... does that count?
17. Who cooks dinner? I am a self proclaimed cook and I won't handle any sort of meat so alot of the dishes I make, end up in the trash. Hahaha! If Jon wants something he makes it, if I do then I'll make it myself.
18. Who drives when you are together? He's very old fashioned, he usually won't let me!
19. Who pays when you go out? I make him because I hate digging through my ginormous purses to find my card.
20. Who is most stubborn? He is the most stubborn person I know!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I do because I get bored with fighting.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His... too much. Hehehe.
23. Who kissed who first? I got sick of waiting so I did! Two weeks of dating was a long time for me...
24. Who asked who out? It's a long story
25. Who proposed? Of course he did.
26. Who is more sensitive? That's tough,neither one of us are what you would consider "sensitive".
27. Who has more friends? I swear this kid is practically anti-social!
28. Who has more siblings? He has more "real" siblings, but if we're counting half and step siblings, I do.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? With most things he does, but I make sure I get my way :).

4 comments:

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Hm...I think you'll be completely ADORABLE when you are prego!!!

We had Kyo when we'd been married for about 4 years. We were on the pill for a year. Then started praying about when to get off the pill every fast Sunday the second year. Felt good about it after the second year... then it took 2 years to get pregnant. I had to gain weight ( to have my cycle), take hormones, and chlomid. We didn't know that was what was going to happen either, but it did for a reason. I was a few months from 27 when we had him, and I wouldn't take back those 4 years of being just me and my hubby for anything. We got to know each other better and do things we couldn't have done had we had kids right away.
We were pressured by family and friends to have kids sooner.. and even after Kyo to have another child closer to Kyo's age...etc. We even get family telling us how many kids they think we should have...otherwise we aren't being religious enough..blah blah blah, but when it gets down to it... everything- when , how close, and how many is between you, your hubby, and Heavenly Father.
Just don't let yourself get pressured. You'll know when the time is right.
Um...and I'd love to have you as a little sister. You are so cute, anda my son LOVES you! XOXO!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, we gotta chat for a second here....Did you live in Winchester Hills? or does your mom? I SWEAR she is in my ward and she taught relief society last week. AND does she work in Dr. Rhodes office? I swear I fully saw YOUR pic today in her office.
I could be confusing 2 people who look very similar. Im new to my ward so I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

PS, I quite enjoyed your answers here. You're hilarioso

Allison Davis Photo said...

Hey Kaity,
Just stumbled upon your blog. Hope all is going well for you in SLC.

Allison Davis