9.06.2007

It's been a year! Yay!






It's been exactly one year today since Jon and I tied the knot! Here are a few pics of our "special day". A few things (Please be reminded that I HATE our wedding pics :(. ) Notice how I didn't post ANY pics of us coming out of the temple, I was bawling!! It was this first time I had seen my dad in almost a year! Also somehow my photographer was a little too preoccupied to take pictures of our reception. I have like 20 tops... that was my FAVORITE part. It was a blast! One more thing, the lady that did our cake just delivered it WITHOUT the flowers SO my sisters and videographer tried their hand at it. Hehehe! All in all it truly was the BEST day of my life.

p.s. I can NOT figure out picasa... any tips??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOur cake is beautiful, who would notice the flowers aren't 100% what is supposed to be there?! You guys look fabulous together too!!! Wow. I love your dress.

Heidi said...

you looked gorgeous on your wedding day! it's so fun to see pics like that. i'll get some wedding pics up soon too! you two are a very cute couple!

Danielle said...

I bet your year flew by like mine did!! That is awesome! You are so gorgeous!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

I don't think I knew that your anniversary is 4 days after ours! Wow! I love your pics. They are fun, and I love where you got married ;)
What a beautiful bride!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Congrats on your one year! You and your husband are the cutest. I think your cake turned out gorgeous.

Jessica McAllister said...

Beautiful pictures that is so exciting congrats!