7.31.2007

All by myself....

So Jon is gone (he left early Saturday morning), which means me and Hobbes are kicking it solo. To be honest, at first, I was actually looking forward to a little solitude. I thought, hmmm I'll go to yoga and running EVERYDAY. Plus i'll get to take Hobbes to the dog park for as long as I want without feeling guilty. Ha!
Well it's now tuesday and I guess i'm just not as strong as I thought. I caved in and bought myself a plane ticket. Thursday morning at 7AM I fly out to Seattle. I guess I just missed him too much. The plan is to do the seattle thing, then up to Birch Bay, and Canada. I'm going to try to talk Jon into making a ferry trip over to FORKS!!! Yes that's right. I've heard La Push has the most AMAZING tide pools too! Ha, i'm such a loser. Oh well, i'll post pics when we get back.

2 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

So sad you're alone. I wish I would have known were home alone, we could have gotten together- since we both ARE in the SLC valley. Lake Powell- ya that time that we all went was the ONLY time I had been until this trip Matt & I just made with his fam. It was nice to spend more than a day there!

Danielle said...

OH SNAP!!!! If you go to Forks, I will just die!!! HA ha ha, take MAJOR pictures just for me okay? Eclipse comes out Tuesday...I am going to pick my copy up tomorrow at midnight...and I am planning on pulling an all nighter!! Sweet!!! Anyways, happy reading!