9.11.2009

Feels like home to me

A few weeks ago we moved into this condo in Fort Union and we are loving it! The community is awesome and has a tennis court, pool, hot tub, clubhouse... everything. We love the location and there are alot of young families, plus alot of our neighbors have dogs so Hobbes has some friends.
{by the by... these are not the best pictures, lighting was horrible}
Tiny Little Kitchen
{Let's be honest, I don't need a big kitchen... I don't cook!}
{p.s. there is a new fridge & dishwasher, just didn't think it called for pictures}
Front Door & Hallways
Living Room
{still very much a work in progress}
Bathroom

Halle's Room


{psst... this dresser is over 30 years old. It was Jonathan's changing table when he was a baby, we inherited it & I refinished it. It's my favorite piece!}








Crib Bedding

{never got around to taking pics of it say 10 months ago}

Our Bedroom

{by the by... our bedding is from Walmart}

7 comments:

MeganDan said...

Hooray for new places to live. I love what you have done to Halle's room. So cute. How long have you lived up here? I love the Fort Union area.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!

Katie & Benten Shober said...

Cute! I love both bedings :)

Natalie said...

Cute! I love Halle's room! Keith won't let me paint the walls and I wanted to do stripes too

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

pretty sure I am in love with Halle's bedding!!!

Aubrey & Garrett Frei said...

I'd say your house is pretty well set up for just moving in. I have stuff sitting on the floor where I would like it but just waiting for my sweetie to hang it! :)

Gayle Lambert said...

Love the black and white bedroom...Gee where did you get that idea? HEHE