8.04.2009

Sassy!

We attempted family pictures last week.... thought The Great Salt Lake would be a great location. Jon did NOT agree. Honestly, who hates sand? Things to remember for our next venture into family pictures.....


*If it's above 70degrees outside Jon will complain about the heat every chance he gets.*

*When bringing the loved family pet... BRING someone ELSE to help control said animal.*

*To ensure a smiley baby, make sure baby is not teething. (every other picture will consist of child with fist in mouth)*

*When shooting at The Great Salt Lake beware of infestation of the largest BLACK WIDOWS ever!!!*






Also we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house last week with Jon's family and invited Jill and Scott. Of course I make Jon lug my camera around all night and then don't get ONE picture (I stole this one from Jill). Such a beautiful temple, and unlike any of the others i've ever seen. I was told it was because they brought in a different decorator. You can definetly tell. I even wanted some of the furniture for my house.... (how often do say that about temple/church furnishings).

P.S. This picture makes me sad... just proves our babies are growing up. I compared it to one we took of them around 5-6 months old.

0 comments: