8.28.2009

fun fun fun

Last weekend, Rori & Doug threw an amazing party for Cash's 2nd Birthday! It was a barnyard theme and they had a petting zoo come to their house! Halle loved all the animals and they had everything from ponies to goats to chickens & ducks and even a rabbit (I kid you not, it was bigger than Halle!).



Typical Halle, the second she gets what she wants... she doesn't want it anymore.

(I have no idea where she gets it from)



Some of the fellow party goers. Stevie is hilarious, Landry is fearless, Cash loves Ella, and aren't Mike and Ang's girls adorable!! Sorry for missing Elizabeth in the pic!


Thanks Cash for inviting us to your awesome birthday party!
p.s. we moved
p.p.s. i'm working on pics

1 comments:

Gianne said...

Hey Katie! Thanks for your comment! I stuck to 3 runs a week and one of them had to be a long distance run. I basically started training the first week of July and ran from there. I do have to admit though that I slacked off here and there. I bet if I was really strict I probably would have beaten my time.