8.16.2011

It's only been what? .... A year

I've been dreading this update for many many months... it's one of those things where you start to fall sooooo behind that it gets a bit overwhelming.

Honestly last year flew by and ALOT happened, i'm talking major life changing events, i.e. new baby.
If you know me, you know my pregnancies are far from joyous (throwing up every.single.day is so not something anyone should ever have to do). So I blame my lack of updates/picture taking/documentation on our new little bundle of joy.
Speaking of...

Harper Phyllis Lambert
July 8th, 2011


She came a little earlier than planned and was a teeny tiny little thing weighing in at a whopping 6lbs. 1oz. and 19 inches long.

As of late these little ladies have been my life, and adjusting to life with 2 kids is far from easy (anyone that says otherwise is lying, ha).
Halle adores her little sister and is starting to get a handle on this whole "big sister" thing, however she has not enjoyed sharing the spotlight.


Of course Heidi (www.adoremephotography.com) can take full credit for these beautiful shots. I can't wait to get the disc and get Harper's birth announcements done.

So for now, this is my update. Do not expect anything else anytime soon. Although I am working on compiling Harper's birth story, no promises on having it finished and posted in a timely manor. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti.

kate said...

It's a miracle, you blogged! She's beautiful!

katie said...

Yep...I concur with Kate. It's a freaking miracle you blogged. And seriously, how dare you say not to expect anything else anytime soon. LAME. blog often or else...

MeganDan said...

Yay! I love your cute little girls. More pictures please!

Heather Stott said...

oh my gosh they are so beautiful!!!! both of your girls! love the pictures! can't wait to see more!

Rachael said...

You have BEAUTIFUL little girls!!

Laura Edwards said...

Ah! What cute girls! And welcome back to the blogging world :)

A Better No Tomorrow said...

Beautiful Girls! Those pictures are amazing! I might have to schedule a photo session for my baby!