1.22.2010

A lovely Christmas tradition

My attempt to "catch up".
The holidays are a busy time with the Lamberts. It seems like the second we get back from California each year (for Thanksgiving and what not with my family) it's a nonstop schedule of parties, concerts and get togethers. It's impossible NOT to be in the Christmas spirit, especially since Karen always takes Jen, Erin and I to see the Forgotten Carols around the first week of December.

(and blame it on the hustle & bustle of the season for forgetting my camera 99% of the time)

{Donut Night 2009}
Halle, Brynnley, Morgan
Dave & Gayle Lambert have made it a tradition each year to host the family at their house for a night of homemade chilis & donuts. Entirely too much eating ensues and we all smell like greaseballs when we leave but I promise it's worth it.

1 comments:

kate said...

Halle is seriously beautiful.

You guys should make many beautiful babies and then sell them on the black market. kidding. sort of.

Thanks for your nice comments on my blaahg. You're the best! ;)