12.09.2009

O Christmas Tree

Since I am starting to feel much much better, and well since Christmas is about 2 weeks away. We finally got around to setting up all of our Christmas decorations. We picked out a fresh Christmas tree monday night. I don't care if Hobbes eats the pine needles and they are a pain to clean up after. I absolutely love having the smell/feel of a real live christmas tree in my house. Jonathan was as excited as I was and SO FAR Halle has done very very well with leaving the tree alone (too bad that's about all she's not touching).



{Loving on the snow globe}

She winds it and dances to the music every.single.second.

{He did most of it... you should see our lights}

yes, our condo is decked out with lights
interior & exterior

{Placing the Star}

{Falling Asleep}

Did we stick Halle in her Baby Einstein thing? After letting Hobbes out of his crate numerous times and attempting to destroy every decoration....Yes, yes we did.

1 comments:

kate said...

I love the pic of her falling of sleep!! Adorable!